Sunday, March 12, 2006   6:49 PM

Today was a day of randomness. A few examples: Mom called, from the Caribbean, this morning; I arrived at the grocery store five minutes before it opened; my chair broke for no apparent reason. The chair had me a little ticked off; it was my rolling desk chair. I pushed it back with no more force than usual and in doing so felt the chair drop, so I jumped up, stumbled and fell. Turns out one of the casters on my chair had cracked in half. I pulled all the hair and random crud out of the wheels, cleaned it off, and super glued it back together. Just over three hours later I'm sitting on it again. I think I should have let it set longer, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough. The good news is, none of my gluing seized any of the moving parts.



lexalou's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart

Links


Recently